Solid waste management has been a matter of great concern for our country & the world for quite some time now. And, there’s a good reason to it.
As per current estimates, 65 million tonnes of waste is generated every year in India. However, only about 75-80% of it is collected, and out of that, only 22- 28% is processed and treated. And, to make the matter worse, the Municipal Solid Waste generated in India set to increase 7 times in the next 30 years.
The matter of concern here is not the waste generated, but the waste collected, and more importantly, the waste processed & treated being very low.
So how to change this picture?
This is where Decentralized Waste Management comes into play!
What is Decentralized Waste Management?
The Decentralized Solid Waste Management (DSWM) is a system that promotes a clean environment and hygienic living condition by
- managing waste at source smartly for optimum waste processing & management.
- reducing the quantity of waste at source to reduce the load from landfills.
Composting — The most efficient Decentralized Waste Management method
Composting is probably one of the oldest waste management methods out there. However, it got lost in time, and the new waste management habits — like all trash, one bin — replaced it. These habits are the sole reason where we’re standing today.
Now’s the time to revive & adopt our traditional waste management method — Composting.
Composting, for those who don’t know, is a form of organic waste management. Traditionally, it was performed by burying organic waste into a pit, and within months or so, you have a compost ready which you can use to feed your soil as it replenishes nutrients in it.
Though Traditional composting is an effective method of organic waste management, it isn’t the most efficient one.
- The time it takes to make compost from organic waste.
- The space you need for it.
These 2 factors are the reason why big institutions, who deal with loads of organic waste daily, don’t go for composting.
So, what’s the solution of it?
GoClean Composter — Modern way of composting
Big institutions, who were not getting into composting earlier because of these limitations, can now implement composting as a part of their waste management process with GoClean Composters.
Why GoClean Composter?
GoClean composter comes with a variety of features & highlights, that not only make it easy to use but also make it safe & reliable.
Here are those features:
- Fully Automatic, so just load and let it do its work while you sit & relax.
- Processes your kitchen waste, food waste, floral waste & horticulture waste.
- Converts waste into compost within 24 hours.
- 85-90% volume reduction of organic waste into high-quality compost.
- No need to add any micro-organisms or anything else for composting.
- Noiseless & Odorless.
- No harmful gases are released.
- No pathogens.
- Stainless steel composting tank.
- High-quality exterior panel.
For the User’s safety
For Power mode, heater & power-saving mode, and in-built indicators.
Internal mixing blades automatically stop when the top lid is open.
Contribution to Environment
- It helps corporates to fulfil their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). For other institutions, they can highlight it as their move to sustainability.
- Reduces the cost of waste disposal & treatment.
- Resulted compost can used in your garden area to help keeping your premises green.
- You can also sell compost, and could be an added stream of income.
- It covers the 3R principle: Reduce waste, Recycle waste & Reuse waste.
- It completes the ecological loop by sending food back to the soil.
Do you want to book our GoClean Composter for your institutions? Contact us today!