Composting is in trend, not because it is cool but because it is the need of the hour. People now understand the importance of managing waste as the world is spitting out the garbage we, humans, have thrown in the seas and over-filled landfills. The accumulated waste is now not just bringing up the earth’s temperature and putting the lives of humans at risk in the coming future, but is also taking lives today, as millions of people living in polluted neighbourhood suffer from air-borne disease.
So, do you it is still not the reason why you must compost Mixed Organic Waste at home? Well, we’re going to give you 5 more reasons that will change your mind and make you think Green:
1. Green lifestyle: Just planting trees and utilizing eco-friendly items don’t make your way of life green. You will feel satisfied about living green in the genuine sense when you begin treating the organic kitchen waste at home by yourself. As cited by Ernst von Weizsacker, “Everyone who considers themselves a realist will be forced to justify their behaviour in light of their contribution toward the preservation of the environment.” Going Green is not a one day task but an on-going process.
2. Mountains of dumping ground: Most of the landfill yards will meet their potential limit eventually, and there is positively no space to make new ones. The dumping ground emergency exists truly in all the cities of India. Honestly, the idea of dumping grounds, landfills must not exist at all.
3. Reusing and Recycling: products transform things into different things, which is the best! Composting is the cleanest, quickest and least expensive method of reusing natural waste. An average family of four generates around 1kg mixed waste per day. 60% of that waste is organic and it can be composted at home. If we contribute less than 5 minutes from our every day in composting at home, we can save the world from the grave danger that we are pushing it and ourselves into. Food waste management in India is still gaining popularity, until then we must reuse and recycle.
4. Grow your organic food: Well, it is not just about protecting the environment, but also about some self-benefit. If you compost at home, you can produce at home. The clean, rich compost will give you the best khaad, which will produce some of the most tasteful organic fruits, vegetables and herbs for you to dine over.
“There will come a time when only those who know how to plant will be eating”-Chief Oren Lyons.
5. The greater cause: On the off chance that you decide on composting within your housing society limits using organic waste composting machine, you can collectively generate a lot of manure. This compost can be sold or given back to ranchers where it is required the most. After all, the fruits and veggie scrap, which is the raw material needed for home composting is grown by farmers only. This will be a perfect metaphor for ecological as well as socio-economic recycling.
Clean India Ventures is an organization that endeavours to make India a clean, green and sustainable country. The company believes in educating people about the benefits of composting and how they can help in making India a Go Clean India. Either it is temple waste management or kitchen waste management, organic waste composter will help you convert waste into usable by-products.